Miles-McClellan Construction is currently accepting resumes for Superintendents to join our team!
At Miles McClellan our Superintendents are a valued leader on every project site. They are responsible for the supervision of the total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. This includes interfacing with client representatives, AE representatives, other contractors, and our internal team members.
We work in all sectors, including Multi-family Residential, Commercial, Educational, Industrial, Recreational, Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings, and Demo. We are looking for someone to provide onsite supervision and management, whether for small renovations or large new builds upward of $20 Million. An ability to adhere to project schedules is a must.
Must have a valid Driver's License, submit background check, and pass initial & random drug tests.
Benefits include: Competitive pay; Paid training; Health, dental, & vision Insurance; Vacation time & Paid holidays; and matching 401k for salaried employees.
- Minimum of ten years of construction management and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility construction.
- Experience and background working on mid-size to large-scale healthcare, multifamily, or hotel type projects
- Knowledge of Procore, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office/Excel
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential.
- Physically, workers must be able to: Stand or walk for long periods; use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects; lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds; climb up and down ladders, scaffolds, and other objects and carry tools and equipment; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl, and see well (naturally or with correction)
Miles-McClellan Construction Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Email resume to email@example.com or stop by our office for an application. Se habla español.