Leaving an IMMPact on Our Community
Building a community is more than just constructing buildings. Building a community requires being an active participant within the community. As a company, we support 58 non-profit organizations, provide paid internships, offer apprenticeships and mentoring, and support our employees’ causes monetarily and by allowing them to volunteer during work hours.
Organizations we IMMPact
In 2020, Miles McClellan North Carolina transformed Wheelhouse Media’s main offices as part of a demo and renovation.
Today, Miles McClellan is proud to sponsor Wheelhouse Media’s newest project, Team Wheelhouse- a non profit geared to reach one of the most at-risk demographics for suicide through the tight-knit community of cars and racing.
We’re incredibly lucky to have clients that share the same values as we do, and we’re happy to support Wheelhouse Media and Team Wheelhouse!
Community IMMPact Committee
- United Schools Network Donated employee time to complete various carpentry-relate tasks throughout three different schools.
- Ronald McDonald House On 2 occasions, MM provided lunches to the local family staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Ohio Construction Academy (OCA) Collected dress clothing, dry cleaned all of it and donated it to OCA.
- Feed the Kids 15 employees spent several hours packing snack bags that will be distributed to low-income children.
- Feed the Kids MM will again assist with packing snack bags on Nov. 8, 12-2. Volunteers needed contact Matt Recchiuti.
- Sanctuary Nights Assisting with exterior improvements. Daniel Wright Elementary Assisting with an expansion of their community garden.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Sponsoring their Promise Ball Gala. 10 tickets contact Kelly Zemcik