Construction Services for Primary, Secondary & Higher Education
- Miles-McClellan has a unique breadth of experience working on construction projects involving both K-12 education as well as university buildings. Working in the education sector can be unique for many reasons.
- Safety is of utmost importance both for the build site but also the completed construction project.
- Construction and building regulations are often unique for primary and secondary education buildings.
- Construction is often limited to certain time periods when institutions are on break.
- Construction contractors are working with a public institution instead of a private organization.
At Miles-McClellan Construction, our many years of experience working in the education sector grants us a better ability to troubleshoot problems and anticipate challenges that may arise.
Commercial Construction Services Focused on Education
Miles-McClellan has over 45 years of experience building excellence and exceeding client expectations. We regularly work with schools and universities in the vicinity of Columbus Ohio and Charlotte North Carolina and understand how important it is for your projects to be completed safely and effectively.
Within the education sector, we work with:
- University construction projects
- Residence hall construction
- Library and classroom buildings
- Arts, gyms and other miscellaneous buildings
- Elementary, middle, and high school construction
- Education building renovation and restoration projects
Education Construction Services Offered by Miles-McClellan
Have a Higher Education Project? Need More Information?
View Our Completed Education Construction Work
Berlin High School
Columbus State Community College’s Moeller Hall
Creative Arts Center
Delta Tau Delta
Isaac Dickson Elementary School
Oak Residence Hall
Stewart Elementary Rehabilitation
Student Academic Services Center and Lane Avenue Parking Garage